3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBellamy Road, Cheshunt
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Beautiful Mature Rear Garden
- Detached Garage and Parking
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Short Walk From Cheshunt Railway Station
A Delightful three bedroom semi detached family home ideally situated in a peaceful residential turning just a SHORT WALK FROM CHESHUNT RAILWAY STATION and TOWN CENTRE. This charming family home provides well presented bright and spacious accommodation along with a beautifully well established colourful rear garden. The accommodation provides ; Lounge, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Spacious Kitchen, Ground floor Cloakroom, and a First Floor Family Bathroom. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn surrounded by various mature trees, bushes, plants and shrubs, along with a paved patio/bbq area and a paved driveway leading to a detached garage at the rear. The front exterior provides off road parking and a block paved driveway. Bellamy Road is conveniently located for all local amenities to include Cheshunt Town Centre, Various Schools, The Brookfield Centre, The A10, M25 and Cheshunt Railway Station (Liverpool St/Stansted).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44911440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REY0000362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reynolds Salter , Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.