3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTrafford Park, Wisbech
- Detached bungalow on a large plot approximately 0.25 acres (STS)
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with en-suites
- 23 ft living room, dining room & conservatory
- Ample parking, garage & enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain!
NO UPWARD CHAIN! This spacious bungalow is situated fantastically in an exclusive development of just two properties behind a gated entrance and sits on a plot approximately 0.25 acres (STS). There are 3 double bedrooms, 2 en-suites, 23 ft living room, separate dining room, a garage and more!
SPACIOUS BUNGALOW - BEAUTIFUL SETTING! This impressive detached bungalow is situated fantastically in an exclusive development of just two properties behind a gated entrance and sits on a large plot approximately 0.25 acres (STS).
The bungalow is spacious throughout and boasts 3 double bedrooms with bedrooms 1 and 2 benefiting from having en-suite shower rooms and fitted furniture. There is a fitted kitchen with a built-in fridge and freezer and a utility room with a fitted unit and a rear door which leads into the garage. There is also a separate dining room, 23 ft living room with an open fireplace, a conservatory, family bathroom and an additional wc. The property benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and an alarm system. Outside there is ample parking, a garage and a large enclosed rear garden. This property is being sold with no upward chain and an early viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment!
Living Room 23' 3" max x 21' 3" max ( 7.09m max x 6.48m max )
Kitchen 13' 1" x 12' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.91m )
Utility Room 8' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.18m )
Dining Room 16' 2" x 12' 10" ( 4.93m x 3.91m )
Conservatory 14' 7" x 8' 1" ( 4.45m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 19' 6" max x 12' 9" max ( 5.94m max x 3.89m max )
En-Suite 7' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.36m x 1.80m )
Bedroom Two 19' 6" max x 12' 9" max ( 5.94m max x 3.89m max )
En-Suite 7' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.36m x 1.80m )
Bedroom Three 16' 2" x 8' 4" ( 4.93m x 2.54m )
Family Bathroom 9' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.57m )
Garage 17' 11" x 11' 8" ( 5.46m x 3.56m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Continue along and turn right into Clarkson Avenue. Turn left into Trafford Road and follow straight over the junction into Trafford Park. Follow this road round where you will find a gated entrance on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44911716.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.