4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArragon Gardens, West Wickham, Kent
- Extended Semi Detached Home.
- Superb Kitchen/Sitting Room.
- White En Suite Shower Room.
- White Suite Bathroom.
- Two Reception Rooms.
- 113' x 32' Garden Plus Timber Chalet.
- 0.5 Mile From High Street.
- Cul-De-Sac Location.
Splendid extended four bedroom semi detached family home, in this cul-de-sac position about 0.5 of a mile from West Wickham High Street. Two reception rooms off the hallway with the dining room having a square opening to the superb 25'6" kitchen/sitting room, with bi folding doors from the sitting area to the garden. Kitchen with cream fronted units, granite work surfaces, island unit and Bosch appliances. Useful utility room, white suite cloakroom, bathroom and en suite shower room. Gas fired heating with radiators, double glazing and burglar alarm. About 113' x 32' rear garden with paved terrace, laid mainly to lawn with shrub borders plus a 24' x 12' timber chalet/home office to rear of the garden, integral garage.
Property ref: 121_754_4258856
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44912235.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4258856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.