3 bedroom terraced house for saleLion Road, Twickenham
- Mid Terrace Victorian Family Home
- 3 Double Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Extended and Loft Converted
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room and Separate Living Room
- Popular Twickenham Location
- 1160 Sq Ft of Living Space over 3 Floors
- 0.6 Miles from Twickenham Mainline Station
- Less Than 0.6 Miles from Numerous Popular Shools
Mid Terrace 3 double bedroom Victorian cottage in a popular location 0.2 miles from Twickenham Green, local shops, bars and restaurants and just 0.6 miles from Twickenham mainline train station.
Extended at the rear and loft converted to an impressive standard to offer 1160 sq ft of well proportioned family living space over 3 floors with high quality fixtures, fittings and floorings, period features and pleasing neutral decor.
Entrance hallway leads to the living room with original flooring and a wood burning stove and into the open plan kitchen/dining/family room at the rear. This stunning light filled room has a fitted kitchen, large breakfast bar, and space for dining and seating. Full width folding doors open onto the mature 70ft rear garden with a patio, lawn and shed storage.On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms and the luxury family bathroom. Stairs lead up to the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, juliet balcony, built in wardrobes and eaves storage.
Located 0.3 miles from Archdeacon Primary, 0.6 miles from Trafalgar Primary and 0.4 from St Richard Reynolds Primary/Secondary Schools.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44912295.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2323438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.