3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestdale Road, Jacksdale, Nottingham
Sold STC £105,000
- Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway and Garage
- Kitchen Diner
- Utility and Ground floor WC
- Stylish Family Bathroom
- Popular Area
- Viewing Essential
A well presented THREE bedroom semi detached property with GARAGE and DRIVEWAY **** VIEWS TO REAR *** Kitchen dining room *** Ground Floor WC and UTILITY **** Viewing Essential
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a traditional style semi-detached house with three generously sized bedrooms in the popular village of Jacksdale. In brief the property boasts UPVC double glazed windows throughout and has a gas central heating system which has recently been serviced. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, fitted dining kitchen, side porch with ground floor WC and separate store/utility room. To the first floor there is a landing leading to three bedrooms and a recently fitted modern bathroom. Outside there are gardens to both front and rear with a block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles and a detached garage. Viewing is HIGHLY recommended.
UPVC double glazed entrance door and window to front with carpet flooring and door to;
Lounge 12' 2" Into Chimney Recess x 15' 3" max ( 3.71m Into Chimney Recess x 4.65m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, gas fire place, radiator, TV point and carpet flooring, door to;
Kitchen Diner 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
Fitted kitchen with range of matching wall and base units and breakfast bar, roll top work surfaces boasting ceramic wall tiles to the splash backs and incorporating a stainless steel single drainer sink unit with single bowl and mixer tap, integrating four ring gas hob and separate electric oven with extractor fan and space for further appliances. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, under stairs pantry, vinyl flooring allowing access to rear porch
Allowing access to downstairs WC and Storage / Utility Room, UPVC door to side elevation.
Fitted with a low level WC and opaque window to side
Storage area with plumbing, power and light. uPVC double glazed window to rear
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, with carpet flooring, access to loft and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.45m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear, free standing wardrobes, radiator, TV Point, carpet flooring with beautiful views to open countryside
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 11' ( 3.10m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear with free standing wardrobes, radiator and carpet flooring
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and carpet flooring
Modern Family Bathroom
UPVC double glazed window to side, towel radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, extractor fan, wash hand basin, shaver points, WC and part tiling.
Outside And Gardens
To the front the garden is mainly laid to lawn with black wrought iron fencing. the block paved driveway is gated and provides ample off road parking for several vehicles and leads to the garage and rear garden.
The rear garden is a moderate size featuring as small pond, patio and lawn with fenced boundaries.
Single detached garage with power and light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44912442.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.