2 bedroom apartment for saleWoodgate Close, Bredbury
- Stunning 'ready to walk into' first floor apartment with quality fixtures, fittings and furnishings included
- Two double bedrooms with wardrobes
- Large lounge with feature fireplace and balcony seating area
- Superb bathroom with additional shower cubicle & Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Gas fired central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Large boarded loft space accessed by a pull down ladder
- Double gates open to a block paved enclosed driveway providing off road parking
- Contemporary styled accommodation which has been re-decorated
- No onward chain
- Sure to interest first time buyers or buy to let investors with a potential for a good return.
This stunning 'ready to move into' 2 bedroom apartment is extremely spacious and features a large enclosed block paved driveway. Offered with no onward chain this property is sure to interest first time buyers or buy to let investors who will appreciate the contemporary styled accommodation that has been re-decorated and presented to exacting standards to include a range of quality fixtures, fittings and furnishings. Competitively priced to sell the apartment must be viewed to be appreciated and features: Entrance hall with stairs to a landing, 16ft 4 in lounge with a French door and balcony seating area, fitted kitchen with integral appliances, 2 double bedrooms with wardrobes and a luxury bathroom with additional shower cubicle. Gas central heating is installed along with uPVC double glazing and the apartment features plenty of storage space including a large boarded loft space with pull down ladder and 2 radiators. There are only 2 apartments in this building and with a monthly service charge of approximately £20.00, buy to let investors can expect a good return on investment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2103236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Lardner, Romiley, Stockport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.