2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoor View, Blackhill, Consett, DH8
- Two Bedroomed Semi-Detached House
- Living Room with Bay Window
- Open Plan into Kitchen/Dining Room
- Cul-De-Sac Position Close to Amenities
- Double Glazing & Gas Combi. Heating
A two-bedroomed 1930s semi-detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Blackhill and available with no onward chain.
With uPVC double glazing and gas central heating, via combi. boiler, the house provides accommodation comprising: entrance porch, lobby, living room with bay window, open into kitchen /dining room to the rear with French doors to the rear garden, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is small forecourt garden to the front and an enclosed rear patio garden with a wooden shed.
Moor View is a popular address tucked away on the level area of Blackhill just off Durham Road, predominantly populated by 1930s semi-detached houses. Conveniently placed within walking distance of the local facilities and amenities in Blackhill, Moor View is also within easy reach of Shotley Bridge and Consett town centre, with major road links to the regional centres of Durham and Newcastle, which are both within 15 miles. It is also within easy access of the popular Derwent Country Walk and Coast-to-Coast cycle route.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44914716.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS160419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.