4 bedroom detached house for saleEast Street, Bole, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb four bedroom detached family home
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Utility, Snug, Conservatory, downstairs shower room
- Master with ensuite and dressing room, modern family bathroom
- Lovely rear gardens, off street parking, integral garage
- Viewing essential to appreciate what is on offer
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, WELL APPOINTED detached FAMILY HOME. Positioned in the WELL REGARDED VILLAGE of Bole.The property offers the potential buyer SEMI RURAL LIVING yet with access to the amenities of Retford town (8 miles) and Gainsborough (5 miles). SUPERB FOR COMMUTERS.
Accomodation comprises briefly of an spacious entrance hall, lounge with a natural stone fire surround and open fire, a conservatory, snug, useful ground floor shower room and a superb dining kitchen. To the first floor is a master bedroom with ensuite and dressing area, three further bedrooms, family bathroom and an office.
A spacious entrance hall with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed door.
Lounge 20' 4" x 13' 5" extending to 17' 3" ( 6.20m x 4.09m extending to 5.26m )
The main focal point of this room is a natural stone fire surround with an open fire inset. Decor in neutral tones, two central heating radiators, PVCu double glazed window and french doors to the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.82m )
PVCu double glazed windows and doors, Egyptian limestone flooring and a central heating radiator.
Snug 12' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.90m )
PVCu double glazed window, neutral decor, spotlights to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Utility Room 10' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of ivory country style wall and base units. There is an integrated washing machine and dryer, oak block worksurfaces, Cornish slate floor tiling and travertine splashbacks.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Shower Cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c., PVCu double glazed window and Cornish slate flooring.
Dining Kitchen 22' 1" x 16' 10" narrowing to 11' 9" ( 6.73m x 5.13m narrowing to 3.58m )
Fitted with a good range of Ivory country style wall and base units with solid oak worksurfaces and oak flooring. Space for a 900mm range cooker and an American fridge freezer. Double glazed windows plus PVCu double glazed french doors to the rear, spotlights to the ceiling, travertine splashbacks and two central heating radiators.
A spindle staircase leads to a spacious landing with loft access.
Master Bedroom 20' 5" x 13' 6" ( 6.22m x 4.11m )
Two PVCu double glazed windows, central heating radiator and a dressing room with walk in wardrobe.
Double wash hand basins built into storage units, corner shower cubicle rail, w.c. heated towel rail and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.90m )
PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator and spotlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom 3 12' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.07m )
Two PVCu double glazed windows and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom 4 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
Central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Office L-Shaped Room 6' 2" x 5' 5" + 13' 5" x 2' 4" ( 1.88m x 1.65m + 4.09m x 0.71m )
PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator
Bathroom 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
Three piece suite with a spa bathtub, shower cubicle, spalshback tiling, granite floor tiling, spotlights, PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
The front of the property is block paved for off street parking and leads to the double garage. There is also a shrub garden to the front. To the rear is a garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a corner raised decked area and a further decked area leading from the dining room. There are plants and shrubs to the borders and the garden is enclosed by fence, wall and gated to the side.
A an above average height double garage with roller doors, power and light, water supply and a rear courtesy door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44918348.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.