2 bedroom terraced house for saleDurham Street, Bishop Auckland, Co Durham, DL14
Under Offer £67,950
- With a bay window and forecourt garden to the front
- Nicely presented mid terraced property
- Lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, FF bathroom
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Will appeal to a wide variety of purchasers
Situated at the top of Durham Street, with a bay window and forecourt garden to the front, this nicely presented two bedroom property with first floor bathroom will appeal to a wide variety of purchasers. Entrance lobby, hallway, spacious lounge with double doors to dining room, fitted kitchen. Two double bedrooms and modern bathroom with separate shower cubicle to the first floor. Pleasant rear yard with useful store. Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44919063.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO160299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.