2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFen Street, Old Buckenham, Attleborough
Sold STC £295,000
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- High Standard of Finish
- Desirable Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Field Views to Rear Aspect
- Planning Permission to Convert the Property into a Three Bedroom
Prepared to be impressed! This desirable two double bedroom detached bungalow situated in the highly sought after location of Old Buckenham, benefiting from a rear extension providing open planned living accommodation and has been completely modernised throughout! An internal viewing is essential!
This beautifully presented detached bungalow is situated in the highly renowned village of Old Buckenham, benefiting from being set back from the road and on an elevated plot, providing privacy and ample off road parking. The property has been fully renovated throughout and extended to the rear by the current owners, offering open planned living accommodation. The bungalow comprises an entrance hall which features an additional light tunnel and provides access to both of the double bedrooms, the family bathroom and the living accommodation. The living room has a featured corner open fire place and single glazed bi-folding doors leading into the kitchen/diner, which benefits from having a newly fitted kitchen with integral appliances and larder cupboards. The garden room to the rear of the property is open planned with the kitchen/diner benefiting from a very sociable area with field views to rear aspect. The property is fuelled by oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazed windows throughout. Externally is an enclosed rear garden with various flower beds, a garden shed and side access to the shingled driveway. The front offers a laid to lawn area with flower beds, a shingle driveway providing off road rear parking and mature trees to the front aspect. To truly understand what the property offers an internal viewing is highly advised. Call now to register your interest.
Access to the front door and electric meter.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, light tunnel, access to the loft.
Living Room 15' 10" x 13' 10" ( 4.83m x 4.22m )
Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows to front and side, single glazed paneled triple doors open up to the kitchen/ breakfast, corner features fire place with brick surround.
Open Planned Accommodation
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 9" x 8' 5" ( 6.02m x 2.57m )
Fully fitted Wren kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces which include an inset stainless steel sink/ drainer, integral electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood above; other integral appliances include, fridge/ freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave. Fully tiled, additional larder cupboards, double glazed window to front aspect.
Garden Room 11' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.24m )
Archway from the kitchen/ diner through to the garden room which features an arched double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden along with two skylights.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.65m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes x 3, one of which houses the oil fired central heating boiler, telephone point, television point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with field views beyond the rear garden, radiator.
Four piece bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity units and storage cupboards below and W.C. Part tiled, extractor fan, double radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Elevated plot from the road with a shingle driveway allowing access to the detached garage, with a separate area laid to lawn that has various shrub borders.
Field views to rear aspect with a patio area which has long warranty against any damage, along with a lawn area which is enclosed by fencing and has a side gate.
Electric up and over door supplied with power and light, double glazed window to rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44921640.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.