3 bedroom town house for saleInchburn Crescent, Penistone, SHEFFIELD
Guide Price £150,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Mid townhouse
- Off street parking
- Sought after area
- Guide price £150,000 - £160,000
OPEN HOUSE! 28th JANUARY 12PM - 1PM
SPACIOUS, OFF STREET PARKING, CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS AND AMENITIES! What more do you need?! Call now to book your viewing!
With a front facing double glazed entrance door and a radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 15' 6" max x 14' 11" inc staircase ( 4.72m max x 4.55m inc staircase )
With a spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, laminate flooring, two radiators and a front facing double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen 14' 10" x 8' 3" ( 4.52m x 2.51m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units finished in walnut effect, single bowl sink, four ring gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiling to the walls and floor, radiator, rear facing double glazed window and double glazed French style doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to the loft and there is a spindled balustrade.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.59m )
There is laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.59m )
With a radiaor and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" into door recess x 6' 3" ( 3.12m into door recess x 1.91m )
With a built in store cupboard, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiled splash backs, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a parking space and to the rear is an enclosed garden with outside light, water tap, electricty point, patio and lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44922231.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.