4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEleven Acre Lane, Kirton, Boston
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- SNOOKER ROOM
- BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & OPEN FRONTED GARAGE
- OPEN FRONTED WORKSHOP
This detached bungalow is situated on a good sized plot and benefits from off road parking, open fronted garage and workshop and gardens. The property also benefits from 4 bedrooms, a large snooker/games room, Bathroom, Shower Room and a Conservatory.
DETACHED 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH CONSERVATORY, GAMES ROOM, AND OPEN FRONTED GARAGE AND WORKSHOP
Potential purchasers should be aware that part of the property is of non standard construction.
Entrance Hall / Utility Room 12' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.25m )
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, window to side aspect, ceiling light point, roll edge work surfaces with base cupboards beneath, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, fitted multi fuel burner (heating radiator central heating) and stone hearth.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
With roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of wall and base units, window to side aspect, space for LPG gas Range with stainless steel splashback, ceiling fluorescent striplight, integrated fridge and freezer.
Lounge 10' 4" maximum into recess x 15' 1" ( 3.15m maximum into recess x 4.60m )
With windows to dual aspects, tongue & groove panelling to approximately half height, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, multi fuel burner with tiled inset and hearth and display surround.
Snooker Room 28' 4" x 17' 1" ( 8.64m x 5.21m )
With windows to dual aspects, sliding patio doors, 4 radiators, TV aerial point, fitted multi fuel burner with tiled hearth, wall mounted lighting, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 13' 7" ( 3.51m x 4.14m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction. With door leading to the front aspect, served by power and lighting.
With 2 radiators, ceiling mounted lighting, coved cornice, door to WC, open plan through to Shower Room.
With open plan access from the Inner Hall and benefiting from a pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, ceiling light point, door to walk-in shower with wall mounted electric shower and tiling within. Door to WC with ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.15m )
With window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.10m x 3.12m )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.07m x 3.10m )
With window, radiator, coving cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 15' 11" incl built-in furniture ( 3.00m x 4.85m incl built-in furniture )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point.
With door from Inner Hall. With WC, tiling, coved cornice and ceiling light point within.
With 2 piece suite comprising panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, ceiling light point, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
The property is approached over a tree lined driveway with gated access leading to the bungalow. A large section of gravelled hardstanding provides ample off road parking and turning space for numerous vehicles.
The bungalow is situated on a substantial plot with sections of parking, lawned areas with flower and shrub borders and a range of Timber outbuildings including open fronted Log Store and a Chicken Run. The property also benefits from a paved patio seating area and external lighting.
Semi Open Fronted Workshop 19' 9" approximate measurement x 38' 5" approximate measurement ( 6.02m approximate measurement x 11.71m approximate measurement )
Served by power and lighting.
Open Fronted Garage 16' 4" x 18' 3" ( 4.98m x 5.56m )
Served by lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44922240.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.