Petrol Station for sale

Rosudgeon Filling Station, Rosudgeon, Penzance TR20 9QE

1,874 sq. ft. | £295,000

Property Description

Commercial information

  • 1,874 sq ft (174 sq m)
  • Use class orders: sui_generis_1

Key features

  • PETROL FILLING STATION BUSINESS
  • BUSY ROADSIDE LOCATION
  • ASSOCIATED CONVENIENCE STORE & POST OFFICE
  • POTENTIAL FOR INCREASED PROFIT
  • ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING (D)

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

SITE AREA:

The title is to be split as per the plan within the images.
Approximate dimensions:
Forecourt - 13.5m deep x 50.0m wide (0.17acres)
Buildng & Parking - 15.0m deep x 24.0m wide (0.26acres)
Parcel of Land - 15.0m x 13.0m (0.05acres)
Total site Area 1,230sqm (0.3acres)

ACCOMMODATION:
(Measurements on a Net Internal basis)

Garage Shop & Post Office - 126.3sqm (1,359sqft)
Office - 13.8sqm (149sqft)
Kitchen - 7.6sqm (82sqft)
Store - 26.5sqm (285sqft)

Total Net Internal Area - 174.1sqm (1,874sqft)

TENURE:

The premises is available in a Freehold capacity with the benefit of the business plus stock at valuation (stock levels are approximately 25,000).

THE BUSINESS:

The business consistently turns over in the region of 1million a year 55% of which is represented by fuel sales. The remaining 45% is generated by the shop post office and cash machine and the post office generates a salary of 16,902pa. The business offers the National Lottery and are a registered off-licence.The fair maintainable operating profit of 20,000 on a fully staffed basis, there is large scope to enhance this if it was to be a family run operation. Further detail regarding the accounts is available upon request.

FUTURE GROWTH:

The business is currently 'fully staffed' the wages reflect this. The staff costs could be reduced if the business were to be 'family run'.

VIEWING:

Applicants are recommended to initially help themselves to an informal viewing 'as a customer', a more formal inspection can be arranged via Redgrave Commercial.

Nearest stations

  • St. Erth (4.0 mi)
  • Lelant Saltings (4.5 mi)
  • Lelant (4.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Redgrave Commercial, Truro

Redgrave Commercial Lemon House 22 Lemon Street Truro Cornwall TR1 2LS

01872 490006 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Redgrave Commercial, Truro

Redgrave Commercial Lemon House 22 Lemon Street Truro Cornwall TR1 2LS

01872 490006 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • St. Erth (4.0 mi)
  • Lelant Saltings (4.5 mi)
  • Lelant (4.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Redgrave Commercial, Truro

Redgrave Commercial Lemon House 22 Lemon Street Truro Cornwall TR1 2LS

01872 490006 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference ROSUDGEON. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redgrave Commercial, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.