3 bedroom park home for saleFontridge Lane, Burwash, East Sussex, TN19
- Exceptionally well presented park home
- Delightful semi rural location
- Finished to a high standard
- Two bedrooms, two shower rooms
- Bedroom 3/study, garage and parking
Exceptionally well presented 2/3 bedroom park home set in a delightful "park like" semi rural location on the outskirts of Burwash. In excellent order throughout this well appointed modern home has been finished to a high standard. Features include a light and airy sitting/dining room, fitted kitchen, two re-fitted shower rooms, two bedrooms, bedroom 3/study, landscaped low maintenance gardens, garage and driveway providing ample off road parking. A short drive to the village of Burwash and mainline station at Etchingham providing a direct service to central London.
Bedroom 1 - 10'2 x 9'4 -
Bedroom 2 - 10' x 9'4 -
Bedroom 3 - 6'4 x 6' -
Reception 1 - 19'4 x 18'6 -
Reception 2 - 6'8 x 5'2 -
Kitchen - 10'8 x 9'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44922540.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26571336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Battle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.