2 bedroom apartment for saleClaremont Heights, Colchester
Sold STC £145,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Close To North Station
- Ideal Investment or First Time Purchase
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, this superb two bedroom apartment is situated within striking distance of Colchester's mainline train station. The property benefits from communal gardens, allocated parking, access to local amenities and would be an ideal first time purchase or investment.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor.
Entrance Door To:
Storage heater, doors to:
Lounge 17' 3" x 13' 6" + door recess ( 5.26m x 4.11m + door recess )
Double glazed patio doors to side giving access to to Juliet balcony, storage heater, door to:
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' ( 2.59m x 2.13m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, space for appliances, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 9' 4" ( 4.24m max x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to side, storage heater, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" + recess x 7' ( 2.90m + recess x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear, storage heater, built-in storage cupboard.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls, extractor fan, wall mounted heater.
There is a communal garden and an allocated parking space.
Refer to map
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44923494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.