Studio flat for saleDuke Street, Liverpool, L1
- First 30 units are available at 27% Below RICS Valuation!
- 8% NET yield assured for 3 years
- Roof top garden terrace & Fully equipped gym
- Free furniture packs
- Just a few minutes walk from the central shopping districts
- Unbeatable city centre location – L1 Postcode
*CASH BUYERS/INVESTMENT ONLY
At the heart of it all, RopeWalks offers modern studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with private kitchens and En-suite bathrooms. It also provides excellent facilities such as a fully equipped gym and roof top garden terrace for all residents to enjoy. Designed by successful and experienced architects, it's a premium residential development that perfectly meets the increasing demand in central Liverpool.
Investors gain an assured income of 8% NET for 3 years, and are sure to benefit from attractive capital growth and constant demand due to the unbeatable central location. With prices starting at just £79,995, RopeWalks offers a fantastic opportunity to enter Liverpool's lucrative buy-to-let property market.
RopeWalks' phenomenal L1 city centre location just cannot be missed. Plus, all apartments are fully managed and let by an established managing company on your behalf, a great advantage for any investor looking for an easy rental investment.
Working closely with the developer, Aspen Woolf have secured a 27% early investor discount for the first 30 units bought! By investing early you would already save £30,000 over the current RICS valuation. Make sure to not miss this limited offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44924052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RopeWalks-Studio. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aspen Woolf, Angel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.