2 bedroom maisonette for saleHampton Road, Twickenham
- Ground Floor 2 Bedroom Maisonette
- 45 FT Private Decked Rear Garden
- 610 Sq Ft of Stylish Living Space
- Share of Freehold
- High Specification Fixtures and Fittings
- Living Room and Separate Kitchen/Diner
- 0.3 Miles from Fulwell Train Station
Ground Floor 2 bedroom maisonette with private front and rear gardens and a Share of Freehold. Situated only 0.5 miles from Twickenham Green, 0.6 miles from Strawberry Hill Station and just 0.3 miles from Fulwell Station.
Tastefully presented throughout and offering 610 sq ft of well proportioned living space with high specification fixtures, fittings and flooring, double glazed windows and doors, some underfloor heating and pleasing light neutral decor.
Front door opens into a lobby with access to the bay fronted living room with an inner hallway leading to the 2 bedrooms,storage, the luxury shower room and the kitchen/diner at the rear. This spacious room has a fitted kitchen, dining area and door onto the private decked 45ft rear garden with shed storage and rear gated access.
Located within 0.5 miles of numerous popular schools, 0.6 miles from Hampton Hill High Street and 0.8 miles from Bushy Park.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44924172.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2323859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.