2 bedroom terraced house for saleCardiff Road, Llantrisant, Pontyclun
Sold STC £115,000
- NO CHAIN!
- MODERN CONDITION
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE-DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN-BREAKFAST ROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
*IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY* *NO CHAIN* Come and view this very well presented property situated in the popular village of Llantrisant. With two bedrooms, a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, this property is perfect to move straight into. Call us now and don't miss out!
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, an enclosed rear garden with the property being presented in modern condition.
Front garden laid to patio, wooden panelled fencing to side, steps rising to front door.
Lounge-Dining Room 21' 7" x 13' 3" Into Recess ( 6.58m x 4.04m Into Recess )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, power points, fitted gas fire with feature, laid to laminate flooring.
Kitchen-Breakfast Room 12' 11" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 3.94m Max x 3.53m Max )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Fitted electric oven with four ring electric hob and cooker hood over. Tiled splash backs, full bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, laminate flooring, power points, radiator. Double glazed PVCu windows to side and rear, double glazed PVCu french style doors to rear leading to rear garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor, access to loft, double glazed PVCu window to side, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.23m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" Max x 6' 5" Max ( 3.30m Max x 1.96m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, airing cupboard.
Three piece suite comprising; low level W/C, wash hand basin, feature panelled bath with shower over and tiled splashbacks.
Enclosed rear garden, laid to patio and lawn. Block built walls and mature shrub surrounding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44925243.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.