3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenfields, Maidenhead
- UPDATED TOWN HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ENTRANCE PORCH & HALL
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- PARKING & PRIVATE GARDEN
In a cul de sac close to station and shops, a spacious town house which has been updated by the present owner including flooring and refitted bathroom. Offered with two parking spaces, permit parking and private garden. No chain.
double glazed door, further door to
radiator, new laminate flooring, storage cupboard.
low level w.c, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Lounge 25' 3" x 13' 1" max ( 7.70m x 3.99m max )
new laminate flooring, two radiators, double glazed window.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
fitted with range of Beech wall and base level units, Granite effect work tops, space for washing machine, built-in dishwasher, built-in fridge freezer, space for cooker, larder cupboard, tiled floor, double glazed window and door to outside.
First Floor Landing
new laminate flooring, built-in storage cupboard, cupboard housing gas combination boiler (2 years old), loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 10' 8" max ( 3.86m x 3.25m max )
double glazed front aspect window, two single wardrobes with overhead storage, further built-in wardrobes, shelved storage, radiator, new laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.45m x 3.20m )
double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, new laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
double glazed window to front aspect, built-in cupboard, new laminate flooring.
refitted and fully tiled, bath with mixer taps, shower screen, low level w.c, sink and cupboard, double glazed window.
paved with parking for two vehicles, parking permit also available.
Private Rear Garden
laid to lawn with patio area, shed, rear access.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 towards Windsor and proceed to the first roundabout and turn left into Stafferton Way. Then turn right into Greenfields and the property will be found on the left hand side just past Alpine Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44925258.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.