2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKerdiston Road, Reepham, Norwich
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £220,000 - £230,000 Guide Price
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Garage & Driveway
- Open Fireplace
- Town Centre Location
- No Onward Chain
A spacious two bedroom detached bungalow located in the sought after market town of Reepham. The property is situated close to the town centre and benefits from spacious living accommodation, secluded gardens and ample off road parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN - £220,000 - £230,000 Guide Price.
This spacious detached bungalow is located in the sought after market town of Reepham, situated close to the town centre allowing easy access to the extensive range of shops and amenities. The property features flexible accommodation and plenty of large windows which allow good levels of natural light throughout. Externally the secluded gardens wrap around the property, incorporating a good sized driveway and a garage which is attached to the property.
Single glazed door from driveway to the front aspect.
Built in storage / coat cupboards and fitted coir doormat.
Single glazed door into Entrance Hall.
Recessed spotlights, telephone point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Doors off to all rooms.
Lounge 16' 3" x 11' 4" max into chimney recesses ( 4.95m x 3.45m max into chimney recesses )
Double aspect room with double glazed UPVC bay window to front aspect and double glazed UPVC patio doors into garden.
Open fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth, TV point, telephone point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 3" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.95m max x 2.97m max )
Double aspect room with double glazed UPVC windows to the side and rear aspects.
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces with inset one bowl sink / drainer and tiled splashbacks. Electric oven, induction hob, telephone point, radiator, vinyl flooring in kitchen and fitted carpet in dining room.
Utility Room 4' 10" max x 5' 10" ( 1.47m max x 1.78m )
Double glazed UPVC door leading into rear garden.
Work surface, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, oil fired boiler and vinyl flooring.
Master Bedroom 11' 4" max into cupboard x 11' 5" max ( 3.45m max into cupboard x 3.48m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to the front aspect.
Built in wardrobe cupboard with hanging rail and shelving, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed UPVC obscured window to the front aspect.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" Max into door recess x 9' 9" Max ( 3.45m Max into door recess x 2.97m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed UPVC obscured window to the rear aspect.
WC, wash hand basin, bath, shower cubicle, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving, radiator, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property there is a good sized driveway with ample parking for several vehicles which is set to gravel. There is also a lawned area with small trees, mature shrubs and a hedged boundary.
Side & Rear
Low maintenance garden including raised beds, borders with mature shrubs, shed and oil tank. Hedge & fenced boundaries.
Garage 18' 1" x 8' 6" Max ( 5.51m x 2.59m Max )
Up & over door to front, double glazed UPVC window to side & double glazed UPVC door to rear.
Light & power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44925345.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.