3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAshmead Road, Banbury
Sold STC £220,000
- An exceptionally well presented three bedroomed house
- Tucked away in a small no through road on Hanwell Fields
- Sitting room
- Three bedrooms
- Gas ch and uPVC double glazing
- Low maintenance garden
AN EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE TUCKED AWAY IN A SMALL NO THROUGH ROAD ON HANWELL FIELDS.
Hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch, uPVC double glazing, low maintenance garden, two allocated car parking space, no onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£220,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 2.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury train station 3.5 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre take the Warwick Road (B4100). Travel straight over the traffic lights at the A422 junction continuing towards Warwick. At the second roundabout turn right into Duke's Meadow Drive and then turn right at the first roundabout into Usher Drive. Ashmead Road will be found as the third turning on the right hand side. After a very short distance turn right and the property will be found straight ahead of you and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 10 ASHMEAD ROAD is a modern three bedroomed house in very good condition which has just been re-decorated throughout. It has a range of modern fittings complementing the accommodation which is on two floors. There is a ground floor cloakroom with a white suite and a modern kitchen with white gloss units complemented by brushed aluminium handles and matching oven, hob and extractor. The sitting room at the back of the house overlooks the garden and has a double glazed door to the rear. On the first floor thee are three bedrooms including a spacious main bedroom with double built-in wardrobe and separate built-in airing cupboard. The second bedroom also has a double built-in wardrobe and laminate wood effect floor. The bathroom has been re-fitted with a white suite including an integral power shower with large shower head.
There is uPVC double glazing and gas central heating via radiators. Externally there is an easily arranged garden to the rear and two allocated parking spaces approached via the archway at the side.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A three bedroomed terraced house in very good decorative order throughout.
* Accommodation on two floors complemented by modern fittings.
* Situated in a tucked away no through road forming part of the popular Hanwell Fields development with a wealth of amenities including a highly rated primary school, shops, food and drink outlets.
* Hall with laminate wood effect floor and door to built-in shelved cupboard.
* Cloakroom fitted with a white suite.
* Sitting room with laminate wood effect floor, stairs to first floor with recess under, wall mounted pebble effect raised electric flame effect fire, part glazed door opening to the rear garden.
* Kitchen with a range of modern white gloss base and eye level units complemented by brushed aluminium handles and matching built-in stainless steel oven, four ring gas hob and extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, window to front, regularly serviced Potterton gas fired boiler.
* Landing with hatch to insulated loft space with fitted ladder and light connected.
* Spacious well lit main bedroom with double built-in wardrobe, separate built-in airing cupboard and two windows to the rear.
* Second bedroom with double built-in wardrobe, laminate wood effect floor and window to front.
* Third bedroom with window to front.
* Bathroom with a modern white suite comprising double ended bath with central mixer taps and integral Triton power shower unit over with concealed pipes and large shower head over, wash hand basin and WC, window, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls with glass tile detail.
* A low maintenance landscaped rear garden with attractive shaped paved areas, timber shed, gate to the side.
* Two allocated parking spaces approached via vehicular access via the archway to the left of the house as you look at it.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired Potterton boiler is located in the kitchen. We understand that the property has a gas safety certificate.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44925873.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26571911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.