2 bedroom maisonette for saleSouth Hill Road, Bromley, Kent
- Superb Ground Floor Maisonette.
- Two Double Bedrooms.
- 19'1" x 12'10" Living Room.
- Separate Dining Room.
- Kitchen With Built in Appliances.
- White Bathroom & En Suite Shower.
- Front Garden Plus Paved Terrace.
- 0.75 Of A Mile From Bromley South.
Superb, beautifully presented two double bedroom ground floor purpose built maisonette, situated about 0.75 of a mile from Bromley South Station. Delightful 19'1" living room having a multi fuel stove and parquet flooring, which extends to the dining room and hallway. Kitchen re-appointed with white fronted fitted units, granite work surfaces and built in appliances. Bedroom one with oak effect fitted wardrobes. White en suite shower room and separate bathroom. Gas fired heating with radiators, electric underfloor heating to kitchen, shower room and bathroom and all rooms have a double glazed window. Garage en bloc, 19' x 10' paved terrace to the rear and a 75' x 35' front garden laid mainly to lawn.
Property ref: 121_754_4264689
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44925900.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4264689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.