3 bedroom detached house for saleOakroyd Crescent, Wisbech
Sold STC £130,000
- Detached house
- 3 bedrooms
- 24' max. lounge/diner
- Enclosed rear garden
FAMILY LIVING!! A well presented 3 bedroom detached house located within walking distance to the town centre. The property benefits from having double glazed windows, gas central heating and an enclosed rear garden.
This detached house is situated within walking distance to the town centre. The ground floor comprises a 24' max. lounge/diner, a kitchen, w.c. and conservatory. On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom comprising a bath and hand basin. To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden and a brick built store. The house is double glazed throughout and benefits from having gas central heating. View today!!
Lounge/Diner 24' maximum x 12' 4" maximum ( 7.32m maximum x 3.76m maximum )
Kitchen 14' 11" x 7' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.24m )
Conservatory 12' 2" maximum x 7' 4" maximum ( 3.71m maximum x 2.24m maximum )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 2 12' 9" maximum x 11' maximum ( 3.89m maximum x 3.35m maximum )
Bedroom 3 9' maximum x 7' 3" maximum ( 2.74m maximum x 2.21m maximum )
Bathroom L-Shaped Room 7' 4" maximum x 6' 4" maximum + 4' 6" minimum x 2' 11" minimum ( 2.24m maximum x 1.93m maximum + 1.37m minimum x 0.89m minimum )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Continue along and turn left into De-Havilland Road. Continue to the bottom of De-Havilland Road leading into Oakroyd Crescent. Turn right where the property can be found on your right hand side, look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44927026.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB111354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.