3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBass Mead, Cookham
Sold STC £435,000
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- 0.4 MILES FROM TRAIN STATION
- CLOSE TO NATIONAL TRUST LANE
- A MUST FOR VIEWING
Immaculately presented home situated in the sought-after location of Cookham. Having been upgraded and extended, this spacious home is well positioned close to good local schools, National Trust land and train station, giving all the services needed. Call now to view.
Covered Entrance Porch
Double glazed window to front, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled.
Lounge / Diner 25' 6" into bay x 11' 6" ( 7.77m into bay x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to garden, wall and base units, stainless steel sink, work surfaces, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridgefreezer, integrated Lamona four ring gas hob and extractor fan, integrated Lamona electric oven and grill, integrated Lamona dishwasher.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 8' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.67m )
Of UPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear and sides, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear, t.v. point.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin in vanity unit, w.c., heated towel rail.
Neat front lawn with pathway to front door and side access.
Delightful west facing rear garden, laid to patio with shrub borders, storage shed to rear with rear and side access.
In a block, up and over door.
From Maidenhead Town Centre take the A308 Marlow Road, proceed approximately two miles and at the traffic lights turn right into Switchback Road South. Upon reaching the mini roundabout turn left into Switchback Road North, signposted Cookham. Cross the fields and proceed under the railway bridge taking the next right into Lightlands Lane. Proceed to the end of the lane and turn right into Bass Mead.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44927094.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.