2 bedroom terraced house for saleKelvin View, Twechar
- Well maintained end terrace house
- Private front and rear gardens
- Quiet village location
- Newly rendered exterior
- Energy efficiency rating C
- Council tax band B
* CLOSING DATE FOR OFFERS SET FOR WEDS 26TH OCTOBER AT 12 NOON * Situated on a large plot in a popular village location, Kelvin Valley Properties present to the market this attractive two bedroom end terraced house in the village of Twechar. The property has two double bedrooms, a large lounge which runs the full depth of the property, a fitted kitchen and a bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front, side and rear with the rear garden being especially large. Early viewing of this seldom available property is recommended, they don’t come up very often and this one has a larger than average rear garden.
More details including the Home Report are available at our KVPS wesbite.
You can park directly outside the property on the street, and there is a pathway to the front leading to the front door via a few small steps.
The quality front door opens into the reception hallway which accesses the lounge, kitchen and staircase to the upper level.
Lounge ( 18’1 x 10’11 )
The lounge of the property is spacious, running the full depth of the property. There are windows to both the front and the rear. The floor area is carpeted. The room offers plenty of space for living and dining furniture.
Kitchen ( 10’8 x 7’1 )
Fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and extensive worksurface with integral sink and integral hob. All the kitchen appliances are included in the sale. Vinyl floor covering. There is a window to the rear and a back door leading out into the gardens.
Bedroom 1 ( 14’11 x 9’3 )
The master bedroom is large and has a double window looking out to the front. The wardrobes are included in the sale. Corner cupboard offering additional storage. Carpeted floor area.
Bedroom 2 ( 12’2 x 9’ )
Another double bedroom, this time to the rear. Storage cupboard. Carpeted floor area.
Bathroom ( 5’10 x 5’9 )
Fitted bathroom with bath, washhand basin and W.C. There is an electric shower fitted above the bath. Vinyl floor covering. Textured glass window allows natural light into the room.
Private areas of garden to the front, side and rear of the property. The rear garden is especially large and laid to lawn. Well maintained.
Heating & Windows
Gas central heating (with combi boiler). uPVC single glazing.
Well maintained two bed end terraced house in a popular village location. Newly rendered exterior. This one benefits from a much larger than average back garden. Plenty of potential to develop/upgrade the property in future if desired. Early viewing advised to avoid missing out!
Twechar is a small village situated near Kilsyth in central Scotland. There are a number of local amenities and the village is near to motorway and railway links. The village is within a few minutes drive of the larger towns of Kilsyth, Kirkintilloch and Cumbernauld, which offer many more amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7259900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Valley Properties, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.