3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLittle Meadow, Exmouth
- Three Bed Semi Detached House
- In Lovely Decorative Order
- Modern Kitchen & Well Presented Bathroom
- Low Maintenance lawned & Patio Gardens
- Generous Driveway & Carport
- Detached Garage With Power, Lighting & Plumbing
- Distant Coastal Views
- Sought After Road
- Modern Combi-Boiler In Roof
A well presented modern three bedroom semi-detached house that enjoys an excellent location in a sought after area of Exmouth with some distance views to the coats across the town. The property offers good sized low maintenance lawned and patio gardens that benefit from the afternoon sun with a lovely raised sun terrace to the rear. There is a generous driveway providing additional secure parking beyond a gate for a boat, camper or several more vehicles and a detached garage with power, lighting and water supply provided complete with drainage making an excellent option for anyone seeking to create a studio space perhaps instead of a garage. In lovely decorative order throughout with a modern kitchen and well presented bathroom, this property will make an excellent home or buy to let investment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44927838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7211684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W2 Estates, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.