3 bedroom detached house for saleRoeburn Way, Spalding, PE11
- Modern Detached Property
- 3 bedrooms ESSR to Master
- Lounge, cloakroom and kitchen/diner
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off Road Parking on own private driveway
- Popular location of Spalding
- Property built in 2013
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating C
Located within an ever popular residential area of Spalding close to ample local amenities and excellent school catchment with the local primary school being within 400 metres walking distance. This spacious detached family home next to open countryside occupies a corner plot with a large private driveway and has accommodation comprising: Living Room, Fitted/Dining Kitchen and Cloakroom, Three Bedrooms Master having an En-suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this well presented home offered for sale with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44927859.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA160042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.