3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHightown Road, Liversedge
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- 16 Ft Lounge & Dining Area
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Popular Residential Area of Liversedge
Located within Liversedge is this three bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Gardens to front and rear and driveway providing off street parking.
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Part double glazed uPVC door to front, double glazed lead effect window to front and radiator. Laminate flooring and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 16' 4" Into Bay x 10' 4" ( 4.98m Into Bay x 3.15m )
Double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator, telephone and tv point. Wall lights and inset coal effect gas fire.
Dining Area 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
Double glazed lead effect window to rear, radiator and wall lights. Laminate flooring and archway to lounge.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.54m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, Asterite sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and extractor fan. Tiled flooring, spotlights to ceiling and door to pantry. Lead effect part double glazed uPVC door to side and double glazed lead effect window to rear.
Double glazed lead effect window to side, cupboard housing boiler and access to loft with light.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" Into Bay x 10' 3" ( 4.11m Into Bay x 3.12m )
Double glazed lead effect window to front and radiator. Fitted wardrobes along two walls, over head storage, chest drawers and bedside table.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
Double glazed lead effect window to rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes along one wall with over head storage.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" Max x 8' 4" Max ( 2.67m Max x 2.54m Max )
Double glazed lead effect window to rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and bath with mixer taps and wall mounted shower over. Tiled walls and flooring, shaver point and extractor fan. Radiator and double glazed lead effect window to front.
To the front of the property is a garden mainly laid to lawn and a tarmac driveway leading to the rear of the property providing off street parking for several cars. To the rear of the property is a garden with a raised lawn area, side access to front and rear access to the street. Outside tap.
This is a Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44928483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.