4 bedroom detached house for saleGreat Hockings Lane, Webheath Redditch
Withdrawn from Market
- A PREMIER FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE & A SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- GUEST W.C. & GROUND FLOOR STUDY
- CONSERVATORY WITH AIR CONDITIONING
- HOUSE BATHROOM AND 2 ENSUITES
- FABULOUS GARDENS, DOUBLE GARAGE & PARKING
- EPC TO BE CONFIRMED
A truly stunning four bedroom detached home, fabulously appointed throughout. Occupying an imposing position on the fringes of Webheath. Close to open countryside, but 10 minutes drive into Redditch town centre and rail connections, great for Road transport links, accessible for a range of schooling, a post office and the village shop. The well proportioned layout briefly comprises: Reception hallway, guest w.c., lounge with coal effect fireplace and French doors into an impressive conservatory, with air conditioning unit, rain sensors to roof windows and fitted blinds. Separate dining room with rear bay, newly fitted breakfast kitchen with utility room off. The first floor offers a house bathroom, master bedroom and guest bedroom both with ensuites, two further bedrooms and galleried landing. Double garage with remote control door to front and generous off road parking. Delightful well stocked gardens to front and rear. Further benefits include; wardrobes to all bedrooms, double glazing and central heating. EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7217963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.