3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWingbourne Walk, Nottingham
Sold STC £87,000
- *NO UPWARD CHAIN*
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid-Town House
- Double Glazed
*NO UPWARD CHAIN* A little TLC is required on this three bedroom, mid town house which would make an ideal family home or investment for any potential buyer. This property is a must view, do not let this opportunity pass you by!
*NO UPWARD CHAIN* A little TLC is required on this three bedroom, mid town house which would make an ideal family home or investment for any potential buyer. Situated within close proximity to Bulwell's supermarkets and retail facilities. Internally this property comprises of having an entrance porch, dining room, living room, kitchen and utility room. Uptsairs there are three good size bedrooms and a bathroom with separate wc. This property is a must view, do not let this opportunity pass you by!
Wooden entrance door, two single glazed windows to the side and a door leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator and double wooden doors providing access to the living room.
Living Room 12' 5" x 13' max ( 3.78m x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, a wall mounted radiator and an electric fire set within a stone fire place.
Kitchen 11' 11" plus recess x 7' 8" ( 3.63m plus recess x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to the front, an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit set within a work surface, double electric oven with a gas hob and a cooker hood over, tiled splash backs, plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted radiator, breakfast bar, understairs storage and a door leading into the inner hallway.
Stairs to the first floor and a door leading to the utility room.
Base units, double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator and a door leading to the garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.51m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 7' 9" max ( 2.64m x 2.36m max )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, wc, full tiled wall coverings and an airing cupboard housing the combination boiler.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which has a paved patio area, shrubs and is enclosed by fencing.
Garage 15' 10" x 8' 7" ( 4.83m x 2.62m )
Double glazed door to the side and an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.