3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLambert Drive, Chase Terrace
- A beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached family home with block paved frontage and converted garage
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Entrance hallway
- Superb 19'10" x 11'3" lounge/dining room
- Modern re-fitted kitchen
- Useful converted garage
- Three good sized bedrooms, modern re-fitted bathroom
- Block paved frontage providing ample parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Popular residential location
Bill Tandy and Company are pleased to present this beautifully appointed three bedroom semi detached family home located upon this highly regarded established residential development, and benefiting from both UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. The well planned accommodation offers a useful converted garage which provides a versatile room, in addition to a superb 19'10" x 11'3" lounge/dining room. Both the bathroom and kitchen have been re-fitted, and furthermore there is a delightful enclosed garden to the rear, all of which makes an early internal viewing essential.
Property ref: 121_1061_3170832
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44928627.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3170832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.