3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWitton Court, Billingham
Sold STC £80,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- GARAGE, DRIVEWAY & CAR PORT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- IDEAL FIRST PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This three bedroom SEMI-DETACHED property benefits from FRONT & REAR GARDENS, a single detached garage and GENEROUS living accommodation.
This SEMI DETACHED HOUSE would be ideal fist purchase or family home. Benefiting from NO ONWARD CHAIN and located minutes walking distance from St Michael's school. Gas centrally heated and double glazed, the accommodation offers an entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining area and a large kitchen with ample room for a dining table. To the first floor there are THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS and a bathroom/wc. Externally the property benefits from FRONT & REAR GARDENS in addition to a garage and driveway with car port.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Door to front, ceramic tiled flooring, door into hallway.
Under stairs cupboard, doors leading to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.86m )
Sliding double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, gas fire with wood surround and marble hearth, arch leading into dining area.
Dining Area 8' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.57m )
Single glazed window between dining area and kitchen, double glazed patio doors leading into rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 14' Max x 11' 5" Max ( 4.27m Max x 3.48m Max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wood effect wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer with mixer tap, free standing electric cooker, stainless steel cooker hood, under counter fridge & freezer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to front, door leading to car port.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, airing cupboard which houses boiler, loft access, doors leading to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 1" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.68m Max x 2.87m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" plus recess x 10' 8" ( 3.33m plus recess x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, build in cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with over bath shower, wash hand basin, w/c, tiled.
Detached single garage with roller door and window to side.
Block paved driveway leading to garage, low maintenance shingled area.
Enclosed rear garden with paved patio & barked areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44929725.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.