3 bedroom character property for saleLees Lane, Dodsleigh, Leigh
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Character Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms. Kitchen. Utility Room
- Bathroom. Shower Room
- Garage. Driveway. Gardens
Set in ATTRACTIVE GARDENS is this SPACIOUS CHARACTER DETACHED COTTAGE which has an attached converted Wesleyan chapel which forms the garage comprises: three reception rooms, fitted kitchen, utility, shower room, guest cloaks to ground floor and three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
Situated in the hamlet of Dodsleigh is this SPACIOUS CHARACTER DETACHED COTTAGE which has an attached converted Wesleyan chapel which forms the garage with storage and offers fantastic potential for further improvement or extension subject to the necessary planning permissions. The hamlet of Dodsleigh has convenient access to the market towns of Stone and Uttoxeter together with road links to the A50 with its M1 and M6 connections The cottage which is set in ATTRACTIVE GARDENS briefly comprises: three reception rooms, fitted kitchen, utility room, shower room, guest cloakroom to the ground floor and three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
Access to the property is gained via:
Dining / Sitting Room:
Irregular shaped room. Having double glazed patio doors to the front elevation; double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations; three central heating radiators; opening into:
Lounge: 16' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4.90m x 3.18m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front elevation; central heating radiator; storage cupboard; archway leading into:
Study: 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Having a series of fitted shelves and cupboards; central heating radiator; leading into:
Kitchen: 12' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.62m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with hob; plumbing for dishwasher; further appliance space; breakfast bar; range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; central heating radiator; double glazed window to the rear elevation; stairs leading to the first floor; door leading to:
Having doors off to:
Having wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; heated towel rails; full tiling.
Utility Room: 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
Having stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; central heating boiler; double glazed window to the front elevation; floor tiling; central heating radiator; door leading to the garage.
Having low level w.c.; wash hand basin; double glazed window; heated towel rail; complementary tiling.
Stairs From The Kitchen:
First Floor Landing:
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; recessed store cupboard; cupboard housing the hot water tank; central heating radiator; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; built in wardrobes and drawer units.
Bedroom Two: 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
Having double glazed window; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 10' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.77m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Having bath with mixer taps; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; full complementary wall tiling; two double glazed windows to the side elevation; cupboard housing the hot water tank.
The front garden has an attractive knot garden with mature shrubs and herbaceous plantings. The rear garden having lawned areas, mature trees, flower and shrub plantings and this adjoins open farmland. Garden shed with power.
Garage: 18' 2" x 15' 10" ( 5.54m x 4.83m )
Having electric roll up door; power and lighting; double glazed window; doors to the front and rear elevations; boarded loft space.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44929743.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.