3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHungerdown Lane, Lawford, Manningtree
Sold STC £300,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Approximately 1930's Three Bedroom Semi
- Wooden Flooring
- Garden Room
- Village Location
Located within the village of Lawford is this very well presented older style three bedroom character semi detached family home. As this property has been extended the property now comprises of a garden room, sun room which is currently being used as a dining room and cottage style kitchen.
Located within the village of Lawford is this very well presented older style three bedroom character semi detached family home. As this property has been extended the property now comprises of a garden room, sun room which is currently being used as a dining room, cottage style kitchen, ground floor bathroom, driveway and garage. This property is also un overlooked.
Double glazed entrance door leading to entrance hall.
Stairs leading to the first floor, built in under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, wooden flooring, doors to lounge:-
Lounge 22' x 11' 3" ( 6.71m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, two radiators, feature fire place, wooden flooring, picture rail.
Kitchen 9' x 8' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, wooden work surfaces with inset four ring induction hob, single stainless steel sink unit, built in double oven, a range of wall & base level units, slate tiled flooring, part tiled, radiator. Obscure glazed door leading to the sun room, half stable door leading to the utility area.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 5' 8" ( 1.93m x 1.73m )
Work surfaces, a range of base and wall mounted units, slate flooring, door leading to the bathroom.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, three piece suite comprising of enclosed panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc, work surfaces with inset ceramic wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, slate flooring, part wood paneled walls.
Sun Room 15' 9" max x 15' ( 4.80m max x 4.57m )
L Shaped, double glazed french doors to garden to the rear and side, a range of double glazed panels and windows, radiator, door leading through to the garden room.
Garden Room 8' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.49m x 1.98m )
Double glazed door and double glazed window to the garden, door leading to the garage.
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space, picture rail. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 6" widening 14''09 x 10' 1" ( 4.11m widening 14''09 x 3.07m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, picture rail, feature fire place.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 4" max ( 3.56m x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, picture rail, feature fire place.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in airing cupboard housing boiler.
Wooden step ladder, power and light, double glazed velux window.
Commences with patio, laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, flower and shrub displays, water feature, side patio area.
To The Front
Laid to lawn with shrubs and pathway leading to the front door, driveway leading to the garage.
Electric roll top door, power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44929824.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.