2 bedroom terraced house for saleHastings Street, Derby
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Chain
- Viewings Recommneded
A well presented two double bedroom mid terrace property in a cul de sac location offering no chain. The property benefits from having a through lounge/diner, a fitted kitchen, upstairs bathroom, two double bedrooms, an enclosed rear garden, gas central heating and double glazed windows.
A well presented two double bedroom mid terrace property in a cul de sac location offering no chain. The property benefits from having a through lounge/diner, a fitted kitchen, upstairs bathroom, two double bedrooms, an enclosed rear garden, gas central heating and double glazed windows. Viewings recommended.
26'9 x 11'8 - Entrance via UPVC door to the open plan lounge/diner with double glazed windows to the front and rear, fitted smoke alarm, spot lights, under stairs storage cupboard, television point, radiator and door leading to the kitchen.
10'10 x 6'3 - Having a fitted range of matching eye and base level units with roll top work surface, fitted stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, space for washing machine, fridge and freezer, part tiled walls, double glazed windows to the rear and door giving access to the rear garden.
Having a fitted smoke alarm and doors giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
10'9 x 12'4 - Having a double glazed window to the front, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
12'2 x 11'9 - Having a double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
A fitted three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower and shower screen, pedestal hand wash basin, low level wc, tiled flooring, radiator, airing cupboard and double glazed window to the rear.
To the rear there is an enclosed garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.