5 bedroom detached house for saleBelmont Road, Twickenham, TW2
- Double-Fronted Detached Victorian House
- Five Bedrooms
- Stunning Period Features And Presentation Throughout
- Sweeping Driveway
- Spacious And Beautifully Presented Rear Garden
- Close To Excellent State And Independent Schools
- Close To Twickenham Green
- Well Located For Twickenham Town Centre
- Well Located For Teddington And Hampton
- Close To Popular Recreation Areas.
A stunning example of Victorian architecture boasting an abundance of period features and beautifully restored throughout is this handsome double-fronted five bedroom detached family house. To the ground floor is a spacious entrance hall, extended and modern kitchen/breakfast room, reception room, study, second reception room, bathroom and storage room. The first floor has four double bedrooms, single bedroom, generous family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and a shower room. The property further benefits from a sweeping driveway and large well maintained rear garden and is close to excellent state and independent schools such as Waldegrave Girls School, Trafalgar Schools and The Mall.
Belmont Road is a desirable road in Twickenham located close to Twickenham Green and Twickenham town centre. The property is close to excellent state and independent schools such as Wald grave Girls School, Trafalgar Schools, St James and The Mall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44930925.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TWN160010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.