4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePembridge Avenue, Whitton, TW2
- Semi detached Family House
- 4 double bedrooms/ Downstairs Shower room/WC
- Garage and Off Street Parking for 2 Cars
- Outside Workshop/Study
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Close to Excellent Schools
- Well located for Whitton Mainline/Town Centre
- Close to the A316/M3
- Close to Parks/Recreation areas
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a stunning 4 double bedroom semi detached family house located within a popular residential area boasting a downstairs shower room, garage and off street parking for 2 cars. From the entrance hall are the reception/dining room with curved bay window leading to a modern and bright kitchen breakfast room with French doors to the garden. The ground floor also has a shower room/WC and internal door to garage. To the first floor are 4 double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property has been refurbished by its current owners with attention to detail throughout.
Pembridge Avenue is part of the popular Woodlawns develpment which is located close to Whitton town centr and Whitton station. The property offers easy access to the A316 and M3 and is close to local primary and secondary schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44930979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TWN160022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.