4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAbinger Drive, Lords Wood, Chatham, Kent
- 4 bedroom extended end of terrace family home
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Utility room
- Garage and driveway
- Garden room to the rear
- EPC energy rating D (67)
If you are looking for a good sized house then you have found it as this property has all the space that a growing family will want or need. It was extended before the current owners purchased it and has also been further extended by themselves over the garage. This house is now a dream home for any future purchasers.The space downstairs needs to be seen to be believed. A lounge flows beautifully into the large dining area and off the dining room is the kitchen and a garden room, fantastic areas especially if you love to entertain. A utility and a downstairs cloakroom create other bonuses and there is also a door leading into the garage which is a real feature of this house.This delightful property is also close to key motorway connections. If you need to get to Bluewater, M25 or London then you will find that access to those key areas from this house is easy.What an outstanding property this is, you can move straight in without spending a single penny so you can spend your time and money doing other more important things than decorating.
- Lounge Area: 14'5 x 13'9 (4.40m x 4.19m)
- Dining Area: 14'2 x 8'3 (4.32m x 2.52m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'4 x 9'4 (4.37m x 2.85m)
- Garden Room: 9'7 x 6'11 (2.92m x 2.11m)
- Utility Room: 5'4 x 4'7 (1.63m x 1.40m)
- Cloakroom: 4'11 x 2'7 (1.50m x 0.79m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 11'5 (4.27m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 7'2 (3.58m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 7'5 (3.58m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'5 x 7'5 (2.57m x 2.26m)
- Bathroom: 6'5 x 6'4 (1.96m x 1.93m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44931579.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.