4 bedroom town house for saleHigh Street, Great Cambourne, Cambridge
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Four bedrooms
- Town house
- Ideal family home
- Central location
- 14ft Kitchen
- En-suite to master bedroom
* £1000 Buyers Incentive
* Ideal family home
* Central location
* 14ft Kitchen
* En-suite to master bedroom
* Car port
Walk-in cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor.
2.77m x 3.00m (9'1" x 9'10"). Window to front, radiator.
Two piece suite with wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
3.86m x 4.52m (12'8" x 14'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, electric oven, 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood, window to rear, walk-in cupboard, radiator, double doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Radiator, stairs, door to:
2.95m x 3.61m (9'8" x 11'10"). Window to rear, double wardrobe, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Shower, wash hand basin and WC, window to rear, radiator.
2.77m x 4.55m (9'1" x 14'11"). Two windows to front, two radiators.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Cupboard, airing cupboard, radiator, door to:
2.44m x 3.84m (8' x 12'7"). Window to front, double wardrobe, radiator.
2.92m x 2.44m (9'7" x 8'). Window to rear, double wardrobe, radiator.
2.72m x 2.01m (8'11" x 6'7"). Window to front, radiator.
Three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and WC, tiled surround, window to front, radiator.
To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn enclosed by a hedge; to the rear of the property is a private enclosed garden mainly laid to patio with a range of raised beds, gated access to a car port, parking for one car.
AUDIOTOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44931654.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.