2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAlthorpe Drive, Southport
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Sold With No Onward Chain
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Single Garage With Remote Electric Door
- Quiet Residential Location
- Two Bedrooms
Located in a quiet residential area that is this spacious and well proportioned detached bungalow. Offering flexible accommodation to suit any potential purchasers needs with ample off street parking to the front leading to a single garage and sunny aspect private gardens to the rear. The internal accommodation briefly comprises: porch, entrance hall, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. The property is gas central heated throughout and has fitted solar panels which provide hot water to the premises. Convenient for public transport links and Southport Hospital and only a short drive into Southport town centre. Being sold with the additional benefit of No Onward Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44931738.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7257813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.