4 bedroom town house for saleThornhill Court, Maplin Park, Langley, Berkshire
Sold STC £450,000
- MODERN AND ECONOMICAL FAMILY HOME
- RESERVED PARKING
- SIGNIFICANT HOME IMPROVEMENTS
- FOUR BEDROOMS (ONE WITH ENSUITE)
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LANGLEY STATION (CROSSRAIL)
- EXCELLENT PRIMARY SCHOOLS
Available to the market in IMMACULATE condition throughout is this MODERN FOUR BEDROOM mid-terrace property, offering versatile living accommodation throughout. Benefitting from 3 YEARS NHBC WARRANTY, SOLAR PANELS and a mobile controlled SMART HEATING system this ECONOMICAL house would make an ideal family home. The property is just a 10/15 MINUTE WALK from Langley's mainline STATION, as well as POPULAR SCHOOLS such as Parlaunt Park and Langley Hall Primary Academy.
Accommodation includes a FITTED KITCHEN with additional built-in storage, lounge, CONSERVATORY with glass roof and gas radiator heating, cloakroom, FOUR bedrooms - 3 with fitted wardrobes (one with EN-SUITE shower room), family bathroom, rear GARDEN and 2 RESERVED PARKING spaces.
Property ref: 121_1779_4272058
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44931945.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4272058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Flatman Partnership, Langley, Slough, Windsor & Iver. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.