3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSidney Street, King's Lynn
- End of terrace house
- Two good sized reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- New carpets
- New roof & re-wired
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a recently refurbished 3 bed end of terrace house comprising of two good sized reception rooms, sun lounge, downstairs cloakroom, 3 bedrooms & a bathroom. The property has been renovated with a fully fitted kitchen, new roof & re wiring.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a recently refurbished 3 bed end of terrace house in the popular Chase area of Kings Lynn. Accommodation comprises of two good sized reception rooms, sun lounge, downstairs cloakroom, 3 bedrooms & a bathroom. The property has been renovated with a fully fitted kitchen, new roof & has been re- wired. The property enjoys the use of a drop herb to the front, leading onto a paved front with a garden area, to the side there is another hard standing area with uncultivated garden.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to entrance hall, laminate style floor, under stairs storage recess.
Reception Room 1 13' 11" max into bay x 10' 8" excluding chimney breast ( 4.24m max into bay x 3.25m excluding chimney breast )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Reception Room 2 14' max excluding chimney breast x 9' 1" ( 4.27m max excluding chimney breast x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, opening with stairwell to first floor, double doors leading to sun lounge.
Sun Lounge 9' 11" x 12' 9" ( 3.02m x 3.89m )
UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear, UPVC double glazed french doors to rear, lighting.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 6' 10" MAX ( 3.73m x 2.08m MAX )
Fitted kitchen comprises of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, fitted oven, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steal extractor fan over, tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar with space and provisions under for washing machine, stainless steel sink with mixed tap over, UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed exit door, spot lights, laminate style floor, door to inner lobby with further to downstairs cloak room.
Low flush WC, UPVC double glazed window, laminate style floor, combination gas boiler.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space with pull down ladder, UPVC double glazed window, double radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 10' 8" excluding chimney breast ( 3.48m x 3.25m excluding chimney breast )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' excluding chimney breast x 9' 1" plus built in wardrobe ( 4.27m excluding chimney breast x 2.77m plus built in wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed windows, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 6' 5" Plus recess x 6' 11" ( 1.96m Plus recess x 2.11m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Suite comprising of panneld bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, low flush WC, pedestal washbasin, tiled splashbacks, chrome towel radiator, UPVC double glazed window, spot lighting, tiled style laminate floor.
The property enjoys the use of a drop kerb to the front, leading onto a paved front with a garden area. Situated to the side there is another hard standing area with uncultivated garden to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44932266.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.