3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAinsley Road, Nottingham
Sold STC £135,000
- Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000
- 3 Bedrooms Semi-detached House
- Corner Plot Position
- Driveway & Garage For 3 Cars
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom / WC
- No Chain
Ainsley Road this is a three-bedroom semi- detached family home. Offered with no upward chain and located on a large corner plot position. The property consists of three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs WC, upstairs bathroom, gardens to the front, side and rear.
Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000. Offered with no upward chain and located on a large corner plot position is this three bedroomed semi-detached family home is available for immediate viewing. The property consists of three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs WC an upstairs bathroom, gardens to the front, side and rear elevations, driveway for three cars and garage. There property ideally suits family looking for spacious living accommodation on a sizeable plot.
Wooden door leading into the front elevation with wooden canopy top, additional double glazed window to the side elevation, wood effect laminate floor covering and wall mounted single radiator. Staircase to first floor landing and doorway leading into lounge. Fully working alarm system.
Lounge 15' x 10' 10" Max ( 4.57m x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with made to measure venetian blinds in pecan wood effect, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points, wood effect laminate floor covering, double doors leading into dining room, wall mounted gas fire with decorative wooden surround, marble effect backdrop and hearth.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.41m )
Double glazed French doors leading to rear elevation, wall mounted single radiator, double doors into lounge and doorway leading into kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps and complementary splash back areas and part tiled walls. Gas cooker point with stainless steel extractor canopy over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, ceramic tile floor covering. Built in larda cupboard and access to pantry, double glazed window to the rear elevation with made to measure venetian blinds in pecan wood effect and wooden door to the side elevation with wooden canopy top.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, ceramic tile floor covering, wall mounted alarm and shelving, Door way leads through to side entrance hall. with wooden door leading to side garden and access into cloakroom / WC.
Cloakroom / Wc
Low level WC, wall mounted corner wash hand basin, double glazed obscure glass window to the side elevation with made to measure venetian blinds in pecan wood effect and ceramic tiled floor covering.
Access via the entrance hall, double glazed window to the side elevation with made to measure venetian blinds in pecan wood effect, loft access and built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 10' 11" Max ( 4.04m x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with made to measure venetian blinds in pecan wood effect, wall mounted single radiator and built in storage cupboard providing useful hanging and storage space.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 8' 9" Into Recess ( 3.86m x 2.67m Into Recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with made to measure venetian blinds in pecan wood effect, wall mounted radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.39m )
double glazed window to the front elevation with made to measure venetian blinds in pecan wood effect, wall mounted radiator and built in storage cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bathroom / Wc
Consists of a three piece suite containing a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower and attachment over, full tiled walls, laminate floor covering, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail and double glazed obscure glass window to the rear elevation with made to measure venetian blinds in pecan wood effect.
To the front of the property is a lawned area with a hedge boundary with inset pathway and gated access to street this gives access to the side garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a hedge boundary, giving access to concrete sectional detached garage with up and over door with additional parking for three vehicles to side elevation. Two brick outbuildings next to the garage , access from rear garden. Good for storage of gardening tools/ bikes etc. The rear garden is paved with a hedge boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44932296.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS109017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.