3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreencroft, Nottingham
Guide Price £140,000
- Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000
- 3 Bedroom Semi-detached Family Home
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Off Street Parking & Garage
William H Brown are please to present this beautiful 3 bedroom, semi-detached family home in the popular area of Clifton, NG11. Situated on a corner plot we are anticipating this property is going to be popular so CALL NOW to avoid disappointment.
CALLING ALL FAMILY'S & FIRST TIME BUYERS!! William H Brown are please to welcome to the market this 3 bedroom, semi-detached family home situated on a corner plot. With an extension to the rear, ample living space with well proportioned bedrooms upstairs to. This property also has the advantage of being beautiful presented throughout so any family could just move straight into this property. Another feature of this property is that it has a front and rear garden, the front is a small lawned area with ample off street parking and a garage to the side and the rear is a low maintenance rear garden which is a blank canvas for potted plans. The location is one of the stand out features for this property with the NEW tram network coming to Clifton with it only being a short walk away also with other local transport routes. Sort walk from Clifton town centre with plenty of amenities and shops.
UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation with a rose stained glass effect, understairs cupboard housing the meters and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 10' 4" Max x 13' 9" Max ( 3.15m Max x 4.19m Max )
Large double glazed window to the rear elevation with a stained glass effect,two wall mounted lights, wall mounted radiator, TV and television point with bamboo flooring throughout.
Kitchen 21' 7" Max x 10' 1" Max ( 6.58m Max x 3.07m Max )
Large double glazed bay window to the front and a UPVC double glazed door leading to the front elevation. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, asterite sink drainer with roll top work surface, there is space for a cooker, fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine and dryer. Wall mounted Baxi boiler integrated into a cupboard and a wall mounted radiator with a breakfast bar and stools.
Family Room 11' 1" Max x 14' 6" Max ( 3.38m Max x 4.42m Max )
There are two double glazed windows one to the front and one to the rear, UPVC double glazed doors to the low maintenance garden, UPVC door to the front elevation leading to the front of the property with rose stained glass effect, wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Access via stairs from the ground floor, large double glazed window to the front elevation, airing cupboard and loft access.
Master Bedroom 13' 6" Max x 10' Max ( 4.11m Max x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" Max x 13' 10" Max ( 3.15m Max x 4.22m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, TV and television point with a cupboard which is perfect for storage.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" Max x 7' Max ( 3.02m Max x 2.13m Max )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and a bed built over the stairs with a storage cupboard underneath.
Double glazed obscure glass window to the side elevation, bath with mixer taps and a over head electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low level WC, wall mounted extractor fan, wall mounted heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a front lawn area with a double drop kerb and off street parking for 4 cars and a garage. The rear garden is a paved low maintenance garden on two levels, there is also a small outside WC.
Garage 16' x 12' ( 4.88m x 3.66m )
Up and over doors, power, water and lights.
Part tiled walls, gas central heating, low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44933730.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.