2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadow Vale, Green Hammerton
- Entrance Lobby & Cloakroom/wc
- 16'10" Long Sitting Room
- Separate Dining Room/3rd Bedroom
- Dining Kitchen with Walk-In Pantry
- 2 Double Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Gas Radiator CH & Double Glazing
- Gated Driveway & Garage
- Larger Than Average Front & Side Gardens
- No Onward Chain
An opportunity to UPDATE and IMPROVE a SPACIOUS 2 bedroomed semi-detached VILLAGE PROPERTY
An exciting opportunity to update and improve a surprisingly spacious 2 bedroomed semi detached property with off road parking, single garage and larger than average front and side gardens.
An entrance lobby leads off into a 1610 long sitting room with fireplace housing a coal effect gas fire and a dining kitchen in need of refurbishment featuring a walk-in pantry. A side lobby with cloakroom/wc leads into a separate dining room which has previously been used as a ground floor 3rd bedroom and also provides the plumbing provisions for a shower.
The first floor landing leads off to 2 double bedrooms with built-in storage cupboards and a shower room which provides a further opportunity to replace and restyle. Other internal features of note include gas fired radiator central heating and double glazing.
Externally there is a gated driveway providing off road parking and access to a single garage. The larger than average front and side gardens are mainly laid to lawn and to the rear of the property there is a small yard area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44933949.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26573615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Boroughbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.