2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBourne Close, South Wootton, King's Lynn
Sold STC £179,950
- Detached bungalow with no onward chain
- Two bedrooms
- Garage & parking
- Good sized gardens
- Updating required
A detached bungalow in the sought after location of South Wootton. Accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and shower room. The property does require updating throughout and is offered with no onward chain!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached bungalow in the sought after location of South Wootton. Accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and shower room. Externally there is a driveway providing parking, a garage and good sized gardens. The property does require updating throughout and is offered with no onward chain.
Double doors to:
Further entrance door to:
Night storage heater, telephone point, access to roof space, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Lounge 19' 3" x 10' 4" min plus recess ( 5.87m x 3.15m min plus recess )
Night storage heater, double glazed window, tiled fireplace, wall lights, double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory.
Dining Room 14' 11" x 7' min extending to 8' 11" ( 4.55m x 2.13m min extending to 2.72m )
Double glazed window, night storage heater, storage cupboard, window and door through to:
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.24m )
Stainless steel sink with cupboards under, worktop surface, night storage heater, UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed window to side, UPVC double glazed exit door to side, extractor, door to:
Conservatory 11' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.29m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side, poly carbonate roof, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, door to garage.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
Double glazed bow window to front, night storage heater, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.02m x 3.18m )
Double glazed bow window to front, night storage heater.
Mains shower to corner shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, ceramic wall tiling, shaver socket, double glazed window, wall mounted heater, chrome electric towel radiator.
Garage 20' 7" max excluding brick pillar x 9' max excluding brick pillar ( 6.27m max excluding brick pillar x 2.74m max excluding brick pillar )
Up and over door, window, light.
The property has front and rear gardens.
To the front there is a lawned garden with flower borders and a driveway providing parking and leading to the garage.
To the rear there is a good sized garden which is well stocked with a variety of trees and plants.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Edward Benefar Way taking the second turning on the left into Nursery Lane. Continue along taking the third turning on the right into Avon Road, continue to the left and take the left hand turning into Bourne Close where the bungalow can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44934738.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.