3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSunningwell, Nr Abingdon
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Bungalow in a Lovely Village Location
- End Of Cul De Sac Setting
- Large Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Study/3rd Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen Overlooking The Rear Garden
- Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
SITUATION The property lies on the edge of Sunningwell, a lovely village with its own first class country pub and restaurant, parish church, village hall and primary school. It is conveniently positioned for both Oxford (5 miles) and the riverside town of Abingdon (1 mile), where excellent shopping and leisure facilities can be found along with numerous well regarded state and private schools.
The property is well positioned for commuting to London via the A34, M4 or M40. Didcot and Oxford railway stations can also be easily accessed with a regular services to London Paddington (45 mins.)
The countryside surrounding the village provides various countryside walks along the footpaths, bridleways and cycle routes in the locality.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44934882.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100541011975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver James, Abingdon, Oxfordshire - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.