3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChurchfield, Harlow
- Kings Are Pleased To Present You This
- Three Bedroom End Of Terrace House
- CHAIN FREE
- Driveway For Multiple Vehicles
- Downstairs W/C
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- Spacious With Potential Throughout
- Within Walking Distance To Primary & Secondary Schools
- EPC Rating D
* Kings Are Pleased To Present You This * Three Bedroom End Of Terrace House * CHAIN FREE * Driveway For Multiple Vehicles * Downstairs W/C * Two Reception Rooms * Utility Room * Spacious With Potential Throughout * Within Walking Distance To Primary & Secondary Schools * EPC Rating D
Entrance Hall - 0.99m x 4.11m (3'03 x 13'06) - Double window to front aspect, stairs to first floor landing, double radiator, textured ceiling, downstairs W.C.
Downstairs W.C - 0.81m x 1.32m (2'08 x 4'04) - Double glazed window to front aspect, high flush W.C, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
Reception - 3.73m x 4.09m (12'03 x 13'05) - Electric fireplace (untested), carpet, double radiator, TV point, telephone point, coved & textured ceiling, power points, leading to reception 2.
Reception 2 - 4.52m x 3.81m (14'10 x 12'06) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved & textured ceiling, double radiator, telephone point, power points.
Kitchen/Diner - 2.69m x 5.84m (8'10 x 19'02) - Double glazed to front aspect, coved ceiling, range of wall & base units with roll top work surfaces, tiled splash back, vinyl flooring, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, sink & drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob (untested), extractor hood.
Utility Room - 1.37m x 4.62m (4'06 x 15'02) - Tiled floor, space for fridge/freezer, power points, door to Garden.
First Floor Landing - 2.59m x 2.54m (8'06 x 8'04) - Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, coved & textured ceiling, loft access.
Bedroom 1 - 3.89m x 3.05m (12'09 x 10'00) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved & textured ceiling, double radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 - 2.72m x 3.81m (8'11 x 12'06) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved & textured ceiling, double radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 - 2.39m x 1.60m (7'10 x 5'03) - Double glazed window to front aspect, coved & textured ceiling, double radiator, power points.
Bathroom - Double glazed opaque window to front aspect, double radiator, tiled floor, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps & shower attachment, low flush W.C, wash hand basin with pedestal, fully tiled walls, shaver point.
Garden - 12.19mft approx (40ft approx) - Mainly laid to lawn with plant & shrub borders, pond water feature, decking, outside tap.
Additional - Driveway for up to three vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44935008.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26574749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.