4 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Andrews Gardens, Cobham, Surrey.
Offers in Excess of £900,000
- Detached family home
- Dining room leading onto conservatory
- Large conservatory with custom blinds
- Recent boiler replacement
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Family bathroom
- Enclosed garden
- Double garage
- EPC Rating - D
A well presented four bedroom home set within the popular development St. Andrews Gardens. The current owners have made some sensible improvements including the addition of a substantial conservatory, an expanded downstairs hallway, a recent boiler and new bathrooms.
St Andrews gardens is exceptionally well located for access to Cobham village, Esher via Portsmouth Road and the A3. It is exceptionally convenient for ACS International School in Cobham, St. Andrews School, Cobham Free School and others including Notre Dame.
The house has been let for approaching four years and generally we find properties in this location to be popular for both purchasers and prospective tenants.
Details for property ID 15472 supplied to Rightmove on 31/10/16 at 3:15 pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44935110.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Cobham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.