3 bedroom link detached house for saleHornchurch
Sold by Us
- Solar powered hot water / electricity
- Available Immediately
- Three double bedrooms
- 0.9 miles to Romford train station
- Two Parking spaces
- Integrated kitchen appliances & fitted wardrobes to remain
- En suite and main bathroom
- Cul-de-sac location
Three bedroom house located within a quiet cul-de-sac 0.9 miles from Romford train station and town centre. This station links to London Liverpool street.
On the ground floor there is a modern in style kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge / freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Lounge, downstairs cloakroom / WC.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms; one being a Master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
Gas heating, solar powered hot water / electricity, double glazed windows, rear garden and off street parking for two cars.
Distance to other train stations =
Gidea Park (1.2 mi)
Emerson Park (1.6 mi)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44936337.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 305050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Romford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.